Thursday, July 23, 2009

What To Say

Here are a few words or phrases that have been floating through my everyday parlance. I use them when appropriate and I suggest you do the same!

"Diesel" -- kind of a high school throwback, but in high school I never cared for it. Now...well, now, I can't get enough! Example: "Wow, that was a diesel bowl pack."

"Re-up" -- Boy, is this a useful expression. It can be used for just about anything like, "Hey, you wanna go with me to Utopia so I can re-up on incense?" or "My music library was deleted randomly a few days ago so now I'm re-upping on my George Michael."

"Fosh" -- i.e. "face". As in, "Oh man, I was out in the sun all day, I got some serious fosh burn."

"_____ sauce" -- Almost anything can be described in relation to a sauce that one has drunk, eaten, or taken. "What'd you, wake up this morning and pour lame sauce all over your pancakes?" or, if someone sucks, in general or at something, "Man, that's some weak sauce."

"Straight" -- Put "straight" in front of almost any word or expression and it adds an emphasis. "That's some straight weak sauce," or "I was fucked up straight out the fosh," or maybe, "I need to straight re-up on that diesel bud I bought last week." Very versatile.

These few colorful expressions will make you the life of any party, or, at the very least, make you sound a tad more interesting to those around you. Make sure you use them in an easy flow -- don't force it at first! -- and I guarantee speaking will be a more pleasurable experience, and a more descriptive one at well. Here's to re-upping your diesel vocabulary!

No comments:

Post a Comment