Saturday, July 31, 2010

OPEN LETTER

I will never understand people who just don't want to go out and have a good time. I don't understand it. I understand if it comes down to money. You don't have the cash you don't have the cash - but you can still come out! Not everyone is an alcoholic like me; people can go without drinks. I'll pay the damn cover.

But if you're interest is in staying in, so be it. I just don't get it. Where are the people that want to do things? Where are these people? Where are all the dudes like in the movies where they go out regularly, to a regular spot and they do shit? Where are those people? Why do I only know two or three - fuck that, one - who is generally consistently interested? Priorities? Laziness? Fear?

All I'm saying is, if you can go out, go out. Do it. Enjoy your youth. What, are you gonna watch Rear Window for the tenth time? Good movie I'm sure. Whatever. Watch it whenever.

Chilling is 100 percent overrated. I'll chill out when my fucking liver is broken or when I'm demented or when I have a wife and kid. Now it's time for going out and doing shit. Get off pills. Stop being afraid of your own dick. Let's go. Too much nonsense. Let's go. Fuck chilling, chill another day. Yeah, sure, of course, everyone needs a day off - or two, fuck, I'll give ya two. But don't make it a fucking habit.

All right. See some of you out there.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment