Monday, August 24, 2009

FACIAL HAIR

There are people out there who shouldn't have beards. Either you can grow one or not. Don't try and be someone who looks silly with a beard because man you just look silly.

I am an on and off beard guy. I always doubt what I should do. I think a beard looks good on me, but then I think, Hey, maybe I should be clean shaven. That's when I wear a mustache for 2 weeks.

With mustaches, YES. Grow it. That's a liberating experience -- and it's dying in this country! Mustaches should be treated with respect, not fear, or, worse, hostility. Enjoy. Grow the 'stache. They're actually easier to pull off than beards, except that beards have gotten some undue street rep these days cuz they're the progeny of indie rock dick suckers spending time in isolated shacks in the woods who don't even think of transcendentalism.

Beard: if you can, please.
Mustache: everyone deserves one.

One love.

-Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment