Monday, November 16, 2009

Quick Thoughts I Thought of Real Quick

Why don't they have raisin flavored soda? Because you can't shrink a can of grape soda in the sun! It just gets hot!

Whenever I go somewhere or buy something - whenever I spend money on a product of some kind - I like to be told beforehand that it's "worth the price of entry." Then I know that it's worth it. I like that.

How many passwords do you have?

How come it takes so long for the first issue of a magazine to come to your place of residency after starting a subscription? Why is this so complicated? All they gotta do is print that little white sticker and then slap it in the bottom right hand corner. A blind man could do this. But, as easy as it may seem, it'll take a month, maybe more, for that first issue to arrive.

Mornings, if I look like hell, people sometimes ask, "Rough night?" and I don't get it. There was nothing rough about the night - the morning is rough. The night was fun, a blast; chances are, I don't even remember it. No, the nights are usually fine. But the mornings can be rough!

No comments:

Post a Comment