Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Dan is the Cute College Grad of the Day on DanGrgas.blogspot.com


Dan
from long island, ny (da strong!!)

age: 23 || employment: web manager || salary: private! || eye color: blue || religion: no




Would you rather have your back rubbed or your hair played with?
Why can't I have both? LOL. I dunno...I kinda like both at the same time. It really puts me to sleep!

Boxers or briefs? Why?
BOXER-BRIEFS because I can't make decisions! hahahha

Have you ever made out in a movie theater?
Uhh, like who hasn't? HAHA straight through Shrek 2 AND 3!!

If the two short sides of a right triangle are three and four what is the length of the longest side?
MATH IS MY WORST WORST SUBJECT!!!!

What's something you do if you really like a guy?
Hmm...Prob go catch the newest Scorsese movie or something. Maybe I'd ask him if he wanted to play a little one-on-one. But then again that's only if he's the athletic type, you know?

What'd you get on your SAT/ACTs?
ACTs? What's that?? Haha oh no I honestly don't remember! that was high school! Good enough to get into college, I guess...barely! ;)

Have you ever hooked up with someone you met on the internet?
Yeah. A few. I was young and desperate for some reason. I hope younger people don't make the same mistakes I did.
When was the last time you spit?
Haha ew! I don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment