Wednesday, September 2, 2009

RADIOHEAD IS OLD

Here it is, proof.

OK, they're old, but they're still OK. Radiohead has always been OK. If you're a big Radiohead fan then, OK, you're a big Radiohead fan. I mean, Radiohead are like The Beatles who felt uncomfortable with their sound. Radiohead is great, but The Beatles rule. No arguement. If I spoke to any member of Radiohead I bet they'd agree and say, "Yes, gladly, I'd let a Beatle suck my cock." I've heard Thom say that exact same thing.

Radiohead is a great band. Are they listenable? I guess they are - cuz they are - though there is something about them that makes them a real, real, real moody band - for me at least. Who listens to their music all the time? When you are depressed, yeah. But when you feel like enjoying things, will you ever listen to Radiohead? Possibly...

They make perfect music. But they make perfect music without true listenablitly. The Beatles made perfect music with true listenability. Both great bands, but Radiohead kinda sucks in a lot of ways. No?

They're the ultimate OK band that's great once and a while.

1 comment:

  1. I always get a lot of slack because I never dedicated a lot of time to Radiohead. I have OK Computer and I recognize some of their songs, but some people view my lack of Radiohead fanship as a dent to my credibility as a music lover. Thanks for pointing out that they aren't as god-sent as most people make them out to be.

    ReplyDelete